2 thinly sliced chicken breasts
2 tbsp. Soya sauce
1/2 cup pitted, stewed lychees
1/2 cup sliced, stewed carambola and juice
1 tspn. minced, green ginger
4 tbsp. sherry or port
2 tbsp. cornstarch
1. Sauté chicken in oil for 2 minutes
2. Add Soya sauce, fruit solids, ginger and sherry and continue to cook for another 2 minutes.
3. Add juices from stewing the fruit and bring to a boil.
4. Mix cornstarch with a little water, add to the dish and reboil until sufficiently thickened.
5. Serve with rice and skinned, crumbled chicken legs and Chinese vegetables.